Thursday, March 23, 2017

#1 - International arrival of vaccines (HOA)

                             
                                 1. Temperature monitoring devices in international shipments.

                                               
                                                   2. One of the Shipping documents


                                                     3. One of the Shipping documents

I took these photos about 2 years ago.
That shipment did not contain vaccines for vaccination, It contained reference standard Dengue vaccines. Sanofi Pasteur's dispatch sent it from France to Vietnam. In each shipment, along with shipping documents, temperature monitoring divices.
I am so sorry because at that time, I did not mention to this point/problem. I stopped the tampTale; It's OK. I wrote down the time I got the shipment and all informations necessary. I received the samples and stored them in my storage. I did not take the photos or scan the device at all.
These pictures are taken after that when I had to find a way to send back the tempTale to Sanofi Pasteur, France.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Hoa, many thanks for taking the lead with the very first posting in this hunt. Well done. Cheers UMIT

    ReplyDelete